Week 4 - Assignment 2 Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps February 15, 2018 https://drive.google.com/file/d/1ixWJ6OFCh0JztzAL3XCVFW39aOa3HmeB/view?usp=sharing Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps Comments Faigy HerzogFebruary 16, 2018 at 3:48 AMChavi, your presentation is great!! I really gained from watching it, and I like the way you brought it all together so clearly!ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyAnonymousFebruary 17, 2018 at 10:13 AMHi, Chavi, you did a great job at your presentation and explaining how you determine your acceptable evidence.ReplyDeleteRepliesReplychayaFebruary 18, 2018 at 3:17 AMChavi you presented your points in such a clear fashion I like how you brought it to life with an example!ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyChaya PadwaFebruary 20, 2018 at 2:10 PMHi Chavi I really enjoyed viewing you presentation. It's highly organized with great points!ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyAdd commentLoad more... Post a Comment
Chavi, your presentation is great!! I really gained from watching it, and I like the way you brought it all together so clearly!
ReplyDeleteHi, Chavi, you did a great job at your presentation and explaining how you determine your acceptable evidence.
ReplyDeleteChavi you presented your points in such a clear fashion I like how you brought it to life with an example!
ReplyDeleteHi Chavi I really enjoyed viewing you presentation. It's highly organized with great points!
ReplyDelete